Summer Challenge 2021
About the Event
What is the Summer Challenge? The summer challenge is an opportunity for children to get outside and explore, exercise, read, and do activities with their family and friends during the summer months. This FREE challenge is available to everyone to print out and do on your own! Registration is not required. If you choose to register your child, then they will have a deadline, receive a T-shirt upon completion, and be entered into the drawing, where one lucky child will win $50 gift card to Target.
Who is it for? All ages under 18 are welcome to participate. Challenge your friends and siblings and see who gets to the 55 goal first!
When do we play? For any registered participants, the Summer Challenge begins on June 12, 2021 and all Challenge Grids must be turned in by August 27, 2021 for entry into the drawing. If you wish not to participate in the full challenge and be entered into the drawing, then you can begin anytime!
How to play:
- Print the challenge grid from the challenge event page, or pick up a copy in the World Plaza location
- Complete tasks from June 12 - August 27, 2021, by having a parent or guardian initial each completed square. Be sure to HAVE FUN!
- Upload challenge grid with a minimum of 55 signed squares (completed tasks) with your child's name clearly printed on the top right corner or drop off at the World Plaza location before August 27, 2021.
- Receive the Finisher T-Shirt & be entered in the drawing for the $50 Target gift card
- Winner of the gift card will be chosen Monday, August 30th.
- Local T-Shirt Pickup$5$50$0
- Out of Area T-Shirt Delivery$10$100$0