Dr. Brie's 2019 Summer Challenge
About the Event
What is the Summer Challenge? The summer challenge is an opportunity for children to get outside and explore, exercise, read, and do activities with their family and friends during the summer months. This FREE challenge is available to everyone to print out and do on your own! Registration is not required. If you choose to register your child, then they will have a deadline, receive a T-shirt upon completion, and be entered into the drawing, where one lucky child will win $100 gift card to Target.
Who is it for? All ages under 18 are welcome to participate. Challenge your friends and siblings and see who gets to the 55 goal first!
When do we play? For any registered participants, the Summer Challenge begins on June 1, 2019 and all Challenge Grids must be turned in by August 1, 2019 for entry into the drawing. If you wish not to participate in the full challenge and be entered into the drawing, then you can begin anytime!
How to play:
- Print the challenge grid from the challenge event page, or pick up a copy in the Winkler location
- Complete tasks from June 1 - August 1, 2019, by having a parent or guardian initial each completed square. Be sure to HAVE FUN!
- Upload challenge grid with a minimum of 55 signed squares (completed tasks) with your child's name clearly printed on the top right corner or drop off at the Winkler location on or before August 1, 2019.
- Receive the Finisher T-Shirt & be entered in the drawing for the $100 Target gift card
- Winner of the gift card will be chosen Friday, August 2nd.
- Local T-Shirt Pickup$5$50$0
- Out of Area T-Shirt Delivery$8$80$0